Wednesday, April 04, 2007

3 Hot Young Designers Go To The GAP



Source: wwd.com

See I thought I wouldn't be shopping at the Gap anymore.. well I thought WRONG! Gap is coming out with a limited edition collection which will be designed by 2006 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund winners Doo-Ri Chung of Doo.Ri, Kate and Laura Mulleavy of Rodarte, and Thakoon’s Thakoon Panichgul. The collection will come out on April 17th in over 100 Gap stores. I guess Gap is trying to reach a younger trendier audience.. mission accomplished. I absolutely love those white shorts, they are so adorable.
P.S.How cute is the picture with Thakoon and Carmen Kass, shes so much taller then him.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW....I'M LITTLE EXCITED...AND TO THINK I ALMOST CUT UP MY GAP CREDIT CARD....NOT

ME & YOU APRIL 17 ?

-KAT